We are in the LPG business since 1984 and the past 25 years have seen the company evolve itself as an important player in the LPG domain. We supply LPG product in all corners of the country through a web of distributors with the brand name “WAK GAS”.
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
Why Use LPG?
Characteristics of LPG
- LPG – Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Mixture of Propane & Butane (95/5)
- Heavier than air
- Ignition temperature of LPG is 450 0C
Benefits of LPG
- Re-fuelling time in vehicle is similar to petrol
- Vehicle conversion is significantly economical than CNG
- 20 kg LPG gives around 350 to 400 km run.